About New York July 4 Fireworks Yacht Dinner Cruise With Premium Entertainment aboard Hornblower Yacht
Enjoy breathtaking views of the Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Chrysler Building and One World Trade Center! While tens of thousands crowd the sidewalks, rooftops and high points of New York and Brooklyn, you and your guests will experience direct views of the 4th Of July Fireworks from our beautiful yacht.
- VIP EXPERIENCE: Guaranteed Views of the 2019 Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks.
- BUTLERED CHAMPAGNE AT BOARDING: Kick off your celebration with a bubbly glass of champagne.
- GOURMET FOOD: A lavish, seated 3 course dinner and top shelf open bar service with signature cocktails.
- NEW YORK CITY SKYLINE VIEW: Panoramic views of the renowned Manhattan skyline with the must-see NYC iconic landmarks viewable from two climate-controlled decks and the exterior Sky Deck.
- WORLD-CLASS ENTERTAINMENT: A variety of classic New York entertainers will perform throughout the cruise.
You will be front and center for the world-famous 2019 Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular®! Our elegant yacht will provide impressive amenities and offers full panoramic views from two climate-controlled decks and the exterior sky deck so you can enjoy unobstructed views of the city skyline with its iconic landmarks. The cruise will provide great views of iconic New York City landmarks like the Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, One World Trade Center and the famous Wall Street Buildings. Great Photo Ops!
LIVE CABARET TRIBUTE TO FRANK SINATRA: Renowned vocalist, Steven Maglio, is a world famous performer of Sinatra repertoire and a heralded Frank Sinatra tributeer. This dynamic recording artist has delighted audiences worldwide and has performed for countless celebrities, including the families of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin, the Kennedy’s.
SPECIAL GUESTS: THE HONEY TAPS… the gals with the happy feet! With a nostalgic wink to flappers of the roaring 1920’s and bubbly chorus girls of the swinging 1930’s & 1940’s, The Honey Taps have appeared nationally and internationally at iconic venues including Carnegie Hall, The Rainbow Room, The Plaza Hotel, JFK Library, The Queen Mary, Palais Royale.
LIVE DJ: Dance the night away as we sail past iconic landmarks! Our high-energy DJ gets you rocking with a variety of your favorite tunes!
Sample Menu (Menu subject to change)
PASSED HORS D’OEUVRES: Maryland Lump Crab Cake – Assorted Mini Quiche – Mini Potato Croquette – Mini Philadelphia Cheesesteak
STATIONARY HORS D’OEUVRES: Fresh Vegetable Crudité with Assorted Dips and International and Domestic Cheese Board with Assorted Fruits
APPETIZER: Cranberry and Pecan Salad
ENTRÉE: Salmon and Filet Mignon with roasted potatoes and steamed vegetables
PLATED DESSERT: Chef’s Selection of Seasonal Desserts
TOP SHELF OPEN BAR INCLUDED
- Dress Code: Cocktail attire. We recommend bringing along a light jacket or wrap as it may get breezy on board. No t-shirts or tank tops allowed. No shorts or sneakers allowed.
- Weather Conditions: Cruise sails rain or shine
- Outside drinks and food are prohibited
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late, no show.
- Boarding: 5:00 PM – 5:45 PM
- Cruise: 6:00 PM – 11:30 PM
- Docking and Disembark: 11:15 PM – 11:30 PM
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Purchase Tickets for New York July 4 Fireworks Yacht Dinner Cruise With Premium Entertainment aboard Hornblower Yacht
Price increase warning: July 4th ticket prices often go up significantly (100% +) the closer you get to July 4th. Also note that many July 4th Events will sell out well in advance of July 4th .