Ticket Pick Up Information
***YOU MUST PICK UP YOUR TICKETS FOR THE FOLLOWING EVENTS ***
For certain events, it is EXTREMELY important that you pick up your physical ticket at the corresponding box office. To see the method of fulfillment for your event, please see below. Failure to follow instructions will result in denied entry and ALL sales are final – NO REFUNDS.
Please print or have your order confirmation number available on your mobile phone when coming to pick up your tickets.
1. Pick up information for Audubon, Serenity, Cornucopia Destiny, Cornucopia Majesty ONLY:
During these Times:
|Mon. – Fri.||Dec 3 – Dec 7||:||11:00am||–||7:00pm|
|Mon. – Fri.||Dec 10 – Dec 14||:||11:00am||–||7:00pm|
|Mon. – Fri.||Dec 17 – Dec 21||:||11:00am||–||7:00pm|
|Wed. – Sat.||Dec 26 – Dec 29||:||11:00am||–||7:00pm|
Pick up Location:
iEvents.com Box Office
24-32 Union Square East
Suite 211 [North Elevator] New York NY 10003
2. Pick up information for Infinity Yacht ONLY:
In order to expedite check in on New Years Eve we will have your boarding packages available for pick up. These will include your boarding passes and wristbands necessary to join us onboard the yacht.
These packages will be available STARTING Wednesday, December 26th and everyday until New Years from 11am to 4pm (EST).
We STRONGLY encourage all guests to come to our offices at Pier 40 (353 West Street New York, NY 10014) prior to December 31st to pick up your boarding packages for your New Year’s Eve Cruise.
Please print or have your ticket available on your mobile phone when coming to pick up your boarding package.
New Years Eve will be a very busy evening, to avoid waiting in extra lines, we strongly encourage you to come pick up your boarding package in advance but they will also be available on December 31st from 11am till boarding.
3. The following events are Print at Home / E-Tickets.
- The Amberjack V
- The Great Point
- The Bay State
- The Sundancer
- The Atlantis
- The Cabana Yacht
- The Queen of Hearts
- The Lexington
* Please Note:
- You don’t need to pick up your tickets. You can show your e-ticket on your smartphone or feel free to print out.
- Each E-ticket is valid for  scan only.
- Guests are responsible for having their E-Ticket available to be scanned via printout or mobile
- Guests can distribute their E-Tickets as they please, but be aware that once each E-Ticket has been scanned it will not work again for admission, so distribute them carefully.